Act now & prevent future problems
The physical distress caused by oral disease, leading to pain, infection and tooth loss, highlights the effect your oral health has on your general well-being and quality of life.
Poor oral health may disrupt your sleep patterns, change what foods you’re able to eat, affect how you speak and even lower your productivity and self-esteem.
At Face & Smile we understand the strong link between oral health and other health problems. Therefore, our goal is to help you to have a healthy mouth — so you can eat, talk, snooze and enjoy your life, free from any dental hassles.
Healthy Mouth, Happy Life
That’s why proactive dental evaluations and general dentistry treatments are critical to catching minor problems before they cause major dental complications.
Our general dentistry services often overlap with our routine dental hygiene and maintenance examinations.
Plus, our Children’s Dentistry team provide general dental services and check-ups for your kids.
For great oral health for life, our general preventive dentistry services include, but are not limited to, the following treatments:
- Maintenance examinations — to ensure your mouth stays healthy
- Gum checks — to prevent gum disease and other related gum problems
- Oral pathology testing — to check for signs of oral cancer
- Scale & clean treatments — to remove plaque, calculus/tartar and stains from your teeth
- X-ray examinations — to help your dentist assess your dental health
- Fissure sealants — to protect susceptible teeth from tooth decay
- Tooth-coloured fillings — to repair decayed teeth with a natural-looking filling
- Simple tooth extractions — to remove diseased or problem teeth
- Crowns, onlays and inlays — to strengthen and restore teeth
- Root canal treatments — to save infected teeth
If you have any questions about treatments you may need or wish to speak to a Face & Smile dentist about your concerns, please contact us for more information.